Symptoms & Conditions  GENERAL PAIN
The symptoms of generalized pain are widespread and cause discomfort in more than two areas of the body. General pains can be acute or chronic and may lead to muscle aches, severe fatigue, insomnia, stiff joints, headaches and other problems. Fibromyalgia and complex regional pain syndrome are common causes that may result in generalized pain.
At Premier Spine & Sports Medicine, we provide the comprehensive care with non-invasive treatment options necessary to alleviate your generalized pain. Jump-start your path to recovery by scheduling an appointment today!
Signs & Symptoms of Generalized Pain:
● Muscle aches, tenderness and/or cramps
● Joint pain and/or stiffness
● Neck and/or back pain
● Numbness, tingling and/or burning in your hands or feet
● Extreme reaction to a usually non-painful stimulus
Causes of General Pain Include:
● Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
● Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
Call (201) 242-1600 to schedule an appointment today