The symptoms of generalized pain are widespread and cause discomfort in more than two areas of the body. General pains can be acute or chronic and may lead to muscle aches, severe fatigue, insomnia, stiff joints, headaches and other problems. Fibromyalgia and complex regional pain syndrome are common causes that may result in generalized pain.
Signs & Symptoms of General Pain
- Muscle Aches
- Tenderness and/or cramps.
- Joint pain and/or back pain.
- Numbness, tingling and/or burning in your hands or feet.
- Extreme reaction to a usually non-painful stimulus.
Causes of General Pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome